Summer is fast approaching and many of us like to spend time outdoor. Regardless of your age, it very important to learn how to take care of yourself whenever you go outdoors. The UV rays of the sun can be very damaging to the skin and that is why you need to protect it. For those persons in their late 40s and 50s who have already began to experience age spots due to the many years spent unprotected in the sun you need to find an age spot remover right away.
Age spots are directly as a result of melanin activity and direct sunlight. Melanin is what gives skin its dark color. People with fairer skin has less melanin, however their skin react quickly to the UV rays of the sun causing sun spots to form wherever there is an accumulation of melanin in the skin. You want to avoid this at all cost and do whatever it takes to keep yourself healthy.
There are certain simple actions you can do that will help keep you healthy:
1. Drink lots of water when in the sun. Water will help keep your skin hydrated preventing premature wrinkles and help to keep moisture in. Water also helps to flush your system making your entire body healthy.
2. Wear protective clothing, sun glasses and wide brimmed hat. Sunglasses will help prevent you from squinting too much in the sun. Squinting makes wrinkles appear under your eyes.
3. Eating healthy will also help your skin stay healthy. If you keep your body properly nourished it will reflect positively on your skin. Eat foods high in antioxidant as antioxidant helps to fight free radicals which are caused by UV rays of the sun. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables which will give you essential minerals and vitamins for healthy skin.
4. Sun screen: This is a debatable topic, however If you must wear sun screen make sure it contains lots of Vitamin E and minerals. These are important when spending a long time in the sun. If you spend many hours in the sun always re-apply your sun screen every two hours to make sure you are always covered.
5. Using a natural age spot remover is the best option for you to help keep your skin free of these blemishes. You want to ensure you can prevent melanin from becoming active. Therefore using a substance known as Extrapone Nutgrass will help prevent melanin form causing sun spots to appear on your skin.
Extrapone Nutgrass is safe as it does not contain any bleaching agent. It is included in a natural skin whitening cream that when used will help get rid of the age spots and will prevent any new ones from forming.
So regardless of your age start looking for Extrapone Nutgrass in your age spot remover to get rid of or prevent these spots from forming.